Monday, December 8, 2008

Take that! No Photo No video! I still got pretty pictures!

So admittedly my pretty pictures are of name cards cos i wasn't allowed to take any pictures, have no clue why, i was just going to show the world, which to my knowledge for a graduating student was a good thing.

So anyway this grad exhibition [not going to mention the uni cos they might get grumpy leaking too much information, like taking photos xx]
Any ways, some pretty interesting stuff, i liked how they made the exhibition for all the design stuff that they did.
I LOVED the fashion stuff. Oh my i am so in love with a jacket by Charlotte Hicks, amazing and breathtaking, i was considering breaking the rules just so that i could have a picture of that beautiful jacket. Oh how to describe, the pattern would be the most complicated thing in the world! It is structured and yet feminine, using draping on the bell sleeves to add sophistication to the otherwise simple jacket. I hope she becomes a famous fashion designer so that one day when I'm a famous [insert product here] designer I'll be able to buy her clothes!!
On a side note some of the name cards are so awesome, Riko Chan's has this nice glossy part that says fashion designer. Her fashion stuff is equally cool, very cute, pretty jap loli type things, almost costume like very sweet.
So yeah, to sum all my rantings up, the grad exhibition was pretty good, some things obviously better than others. I preferred the fashion exhibition to the product one, not sure if that is more related to the fact that I'm female or that it was more exciting.

0 comments: