Wednesday, July 8, 2009

No clever title just read.....

So i finally figured out why people say that melbourne shopping is better than sydney shopping.. because melbourne is the opposite to sydney.

Today i wandered around the CBD and just followed my feet... thankfully i didn't end up anywhere too strange i actually saw all the things that i wanted to see ^^

Following a tip from a the lady at the bead store i even ended up going to a nice exhibition [i'm not going to name it as i would have to email people and let them know and la la la la... cant be bothered.] It was amazing....

I was suprised actually there was quite a few lolita stores in melbourne and cute asian fashion everywhere even a harajuku crepe store [ I know someone who would love that].

I want to upload pics but blogger is being odd... so yeah. sorry guys.


0 comments: